The Genealogical Society of New Jersey and the Burlington County Historical Society are pleased to announce the 2013 Spring Genealogy Seminar: Weaving History and Genealogy. The seminar will take place on Saturday, June 1 at the Wilbur Watts Intermediate School in Burlington, New Jersey. Walk-Ins Welcome! Topics and speakers will be:
- “No Person Shall … Gallop Horses In the Streets” – Using Court Records to Tell the Story of Our Ancestors’ Lives presented by Judy G. Russell, CG, CGL
- Quiltmaking That Saw Us Through WWII presented by Sue Reich
- Quaker Genealogy Research presented by Dr. C. Miller Biddle
- Building A Family From Circumstantial Evidence presented by Judy G. Russell, CG, CGL
- With Needle and Scroll presented by Sue Reich
- This Land Is Your Land! House and Property Research presented by Larry Fermi . Burlington County Genealogical Resources presented by Judith M. Olsen
The Burlington County Genealogical Society will open for a tour and research following the program. The cost of the program is $45 for GSNJ/BCHS members and $50 for non-members, and includes morning refreshments and lunch. Walk-ins are welcome!
If you have any questions, please call 732-365-2680 or email programs@GSNJ.org.